Academic Advising Services (including Examination Coordination)
We are there to help and support you with ...
- Academic Advice Provision:
- Information about our degree programs of study
- Study planning and management
- Recognition of academic qualifications (from other degree programs or from abroad)
- Examination Accommodations and Modifications for Students with Disabilities
- Examination Coordination
- Applications for Master degree programs (Master of Business and Economics, Master of Management, Business and Economics)
Changed Consultation Hours!
Please note that due to periods of absence in December there will be some changes to the regular consultation hours.
The following consultation hours:
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
and Monday, December 18, 2017
which would normally be held by Ms Franken-Vogts for Business Administration and Management, Business and Economics will NOT be held.
Unfortunately, it will not be possible for another staff member to deputize.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Information on the Various Procedures
Please click on the corresponding link on the left-hand side for more detailed information.